Get support from parents who overcame the same struggles you face today
Family Involvement Center’s free Parents for Parents program supports you during your involvement with DCS, Juvenile Justice, or any other difficulties life throws at you. As a P4P participant, you’re connected with other parents who have navigated the DCS system and been reunified with their children.
- Learn how to take ownership of your DCS case and manage
it more effectively.
- Find out about the role of a judge, guardian-ad-litem,
ombudsman, parent’s attorney, parent ally, and other
people who may touch your case.
- Receive support at your court hearings,CFT, and other types of DCS or court functions.
- Get educated about the various systems atwork around you, as well as your rights and responsibilities.
- Gain access to community resources andnew connections to meaningful support.
Participation is 100% on your terms. Once you complete the program, you receive a certificate to give your caseworker, attorney and judge. Sign up for this free program today by calling Teri at 602-649-4221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.