Your contribution helps us develop new tools and resources to advocate for youth with mental health challenges and their families. Together, we’re ending the stigma and helping build healthy environments through opportunities such as:
● Children's Mental Health Awareness Week activities
● Community Education and Training
● Parent-to-Parent Support
● Parent Leadership and Development
● Respite and Youth Programming
● Making the holidays a little brighter for our youngest program participants
Keep in mind, your contribution also qualifies for the Arizona State Tax Credit program. This means you get back 100% whatever you give as a dollar-for-dollar credit on your state taxes.
You can contribute up to $800 if you’re married and file taxes jointly. If you file individually, your tax credit limit is $400.
Our QCO code is 20486
Click the heart below to make your one-time donation or schedule recurring monthly contributions.