Your contribution helps us develop new tools and resources to advocate for youth with mental health challenges and their families. Together, we’re ending the stigma and helping build healthy environments through opportunities such as:
● Parent-to-Parent Support
● Parent Leadership and Development
● Respite and Youth Programming
● Community Education and Training
Keep in mind, your contribution also qualifies for the Arizona State Tax Credit program. This means you get back 100% whatever you give as a dollar-for-dollar credit on your state taxes.
You can contribute up to $800 if you’re married and file taxes jointly. If you file individually, your tax credit limit is $400.
Use the form below to make your one-time donation or schedule recurring monthly contributions.
Additional ways you can help FIC
Link your Fry’s VIP card to Family Involvement Center to donate a percentage of your purchases to FIC.
To get started, create your account here. https://www.frysfood.com/i/community/community-rewards
● Under “Find Your Organization,” enter Family Involvement Center.
● Save your changes.
● If you have registered correctly, you will see Family Involvement Center listed under “Community Rewards” on your Account Summary page.
Use AmazonSmile to donate 0.5% of your purchases to FIC.
To sign up, visit smile.amazon.com.
● Login to your Amazon account.
● Search for “Family Involvement Center.”
● Select “Family Involvement Center" to make it your charitable organization.
● Shop as you normally do.
NOTE: You must make your purchases on smile.amazon.com to participate in the AmazonSmile program. You still log in to your regular Amazon account from the AmazonSmile page. If you have an android phone, you can change to AmazonSmile in the app settings. If you have iOs, you'll have to add your AmazonSmile webpage (from Safari) to your Home Screen where it will then look like an app.