Personal guidance and ongoing help for overcoming challenges in your life through Mental Health Outpatient Services
We are here for you with a team approach to assist you in defining your own success, such as:
- Finding housing
- Coordinating healthcare
- Getting counseling and treatment
- Completing your education or vocational training
- Securing medical and mental health services
- Gaining employment
- Connecting you to resources for help paying bills
- Obtaining child care
- Navigating the court system
- Assisting with government benefits
- Locating/reconnecting with family
- Creating new friends
- Organizing life’s many demands
...And so much more
If you’re stressed or feel like you just can’t stay on top of everything in your life, we're here to assist you.
This program is free for those enrolled in AHCCCS. If you don’t have AHCCCS, and would like to apply we are available to help you apply for free. Our intake process is easy and we will come to you!
Now is the time to get help. After all, these challenges don’t get any easier by waiting or trying to deal with them on your own.
Call us now at (602) 288-0155 to get started.